Frequently asked questions...
... and their respective answers can be found here!
All questions at a glance
- How does LIGASANO® behave with allergies?
- Is LIGASANO® permeable to air?
- How is LIGASANO® correctly fixed?
- How strong is the exudate absorption of LIGASANO® white?
- Why does LIGASANO® promote the blood flow?
- How does the rapidly falling pressure tension of LIGASANO® white work?
- Are AZO colours in LIGASANO®?
- How long is the shelf life of LIGASANO® white?
- Are there any contraindications for LIGASANO®?
- How is LIGASANO® stored correctly?
- How resistant is LIGASANO® to ointments?
- Are there any interactions of ointments, solutions, medications with LIGASANO®?
- Are there any changes in the effects of LIGASANO® in combination with ointments?
- Does LIGASANO® promote sweat production?
- How is the dressing changed with LIGASANO®?
- Does LIGASANO® stick to the wound?
- Is LIGASANO® prescribable?
- Does LIGASANO® contain plasticizers?
Is LIGASANO® prescribable?
LIGASANO® white, LIGASANO® green and LIGASANO® orange are dressing materials that can be prescribed in Germany if they are prescribed and used as such.
According to § 31 paragraph 1 sentence 1 SGB V, insured persons are entitled to the supply of pharmacy-prescribed drugs, insofar as the drugs are not excluded according to § 34 or by guidelines according to §92 paragraph 1 sentence 2 no. 6, and to the supply of dressings, urine and blood test strips.
LIGASANO® white, LIGASANO® green and LIGASANO® orange are not drugs or pharmacy-like medical devices, but medical devices used as dressings.
Dressings are prescribable according to the above mentioned § 31 and are not subject to the exclusion regulation according to § 34.
Dressing materials are subject to copayment according to the amount resulting from § 61 sentence 1.