Frequently asked questions...
... and their respective answers can be found here!
All questions at a glance
- How does LIGASANO® behave with allergies?
- Is LIGASANO® permeable to air?
- How is LIGASANO® correctly fixed?
- How strong is the exudate absorption of LIGASANO® white?
- Why does LIGASANO® promote the blood flow?
- How does the rapidly falling pressure tension of LIGASANO® white work?
- Are AZO colours in LIGASANO®?
- How long is the shelf life of LIGASANO® white?
- Are there any contraindications for LIGASANO®?
- How is LIGASANO® stored correctly?
- How resistant is LIGASANO® to ointments?
- Are there any interactions of ointments, solutions, medications with LIGASANO®?
- Are there any changes in the effects of LIGASANO® in combination with ointments?
- Does LIGASANO® promote sweat production?
- How is the dressing changed with LIGASANO®?
- Does LIGASANO® stick to the wound?
- Is LIGASANO® prescribable?
- Does LIGASANO® contain plasticizers?
How strong is the exudate absorption of LIGASANO® white?
Here we distinguish
1) the application as wound covering: LIGASANO® white has wound contact only from one side, the absorbency is, depending on the viscosity of the exudate (our measurements were made with water), at about 30 % by volume or 1500 % by weight or 0.3ml/cm3
2) application as wound dressing: LIGASANO® white has wound contact on all sides, the absorbency here is up to 90 % by volume or 4500 % by weight or 0.9ml/cm3