Frequently asked questions...
... and their respective answers can be found here!
All questions at a glance
- How does LIGASANO® behave with allergies?
- Is LIGASANO® permeable to air?
- How is LIGASANO® correctly fixed?
- How strong is the exudate absorption of LIGASANO® white?
- Why does LIGASANO® promote the blood flow?
- How does the rapidly falling pressure tension of LIGASANO® white work?
- Are AZO colours in LIGASANO®?
- How long is the shelf life of LIGASANO® white?
- Are there any contraindications for LIGASANO®?
- How is LIGASANO® stored correctly?
- How resistant is LIGASANO® to ointments?
- Are there any interactions of ointments, solutions, medications with LIGASANO®?
- Are there any changes in the effects of LIGASANO® in combination with ointments?
- Does LIGASANO® promote sweat production?
- How is the dressing changed with LIGASANO®?
- Does LIGASANO® stick to the wound?
- Is LIGASANO® prescribable?
- Does LIGASANO® contain plasticizers?
How resistant is LIGASANO® to ointments?
If ointments, solutions etc. are used at the same time, it may be necessary to check whether LIGASANO® is resistant to them.
Apply ointment or solution to LIGASANO®, pack tightly in a foil bag and store warm. If after 24 hours there is no noticeable visible change in LIGASANO®, it can be assumed that LIGASANO® is resistant to the preparation.
Normally the resistance of LIGASANO® is given for products applied to the skin. At least to this day we have not heard anything to the contrary.