Frequently asked questions...
... and their respective answers can be found here!
All questions at a glance
- How does LIGASANO® behave with allergies?
- Is LIGASANO® permeable to air?
- How is LIGASANO® correctly fixed?
- How strong is the exudate absorption of LIGASANO® white?
- Why does LIGASANO® promote the blood flow?
- How does the rapidly falling pressure tension of LIGASANO® white work?
- Are AZO colours in LIGASANO®?
- How long is the shelf life of LIGASANO® white?
- Are there any contraindications for LIGASANO®?
- How is LIGASANO® stored correctly?
- How resistant is LIGASANO® to ointments?
- Are there any interactions of ointments, solutions, medications with LIGASANO®?
- Are there any changes in the effects of LIGASANO® in combination with ointments?
- Does LIGASANO® promote sweat production?
- How is the dressing changed with LIGASANO®?
- Does LIGASANO® stick to the wound?
- Is LIGASANO® prescribable?
- Does LIGASANO® contain plasticizers?
How does LIGASANO® behave with allergies?
LIGASANO® white is allergy neutral according to today's state of knowledge. Nevertheless, skin reactions sometimes occur.
- Skin redness is a typical side effect of better blood circulation.
- Blistering is rarely observed, always in connection with heavy sweating. For countermeasures see Sweating on LIGASANO®.
- Rubbed skin can occur if there is strong friction between LIGASANO® and the skin as a result of movement.
- Countermeasure: Secure LIGASANO® against slipping against the skin, fix to the body. See also Fixation of LIGASANO®.
- Skin appearances with simultaneous use of other products, see ointments, interactions with LIGASANO®.