Frequently asked questions...
... and their respective answers can be found here!
All questions at a glance
- How does LIGASANO® behave with allergies?
- Is LIGASANO® permeable to air?
- How is LIGASANO® correctly fixed?
- How strong is the exudate absorption of LIGASANO® white?
- Why does LIGASANO® promote the blood flow?
- How does the rapidly falling pressure tension of LIGASANO® white work?
- Are AZO colours in LIGASANO®?
- How long is the shelf life of LIGASANO® white?
- Are there any contraindications for LIGASANO®?
- How is LIGASANO® stored correctly?
- How resistant is LIGASANO® to ointments?
- Are there any interactions of ointments, solutions, medications with LIGASANO®?
- Are there any changes in the effects of LIGASANO® in combination with ointments?
- Does LIGASANO® promote sweat production?
- How is the dressing changed with LIGASANO®?
- Does LIGASANO® stick to the wound?
- Is LIGASANO® prescribable?
- Does LIGASANO® contain plasticizers?
Does LIGASANO® promote sweat production?
Skin contact with LIGASANO® white promotes local blood circulation, leading to a local normalisation of body temperature in lying patients. (When lying down, the blood circulation does not have to overcome gravity because the heart and circulation are on the same level. Blood pressure decreases, especially peripheral body temperature drops by about 1° C).
This local blood circulation stimulation is one of the therapeutic approaches in the LIGASANO® application to enable a better supply of the body part with nutrients, oxygen, etc. to enable.
Sweating is, as is generally known, the air conditioning system of the body. The penetrating moisture should evaporate at the skin surface to produce cooling. Of course, this can only work if sufficient (moisture-unsaturated) air reaches the skin. This also works quite well in the sitting, leaning and lying area, if LIGASANO® is placed green in between, because this material is almost unhindered air-permeable, imaginable like a three-dimensional sieve.
Please note for an optimal effect:
- LIGASANO® green should not be completely compressed so that there is room for air to circulate.
- LIGASANO® green should not be covered on the side, so that air in the application area can exchange freely with the ambient air.