Frequently asked questions...
... and their respective answers can be found here!
All questions at a glance
- How does LIGASANO® behave with allergies?
- Is LIGASANO® permeable to air?
- How is LIGASANO® correctly fixed?
- How strong is the exudate absorption of LIGASANO® white?
- Why does LIGASANO® promote the blood flow?
- How does the rapidly falling pressure tension of LIGASANO® white work?
- Are AZO colours in LIGASANO®?
- How long is the shelf life of LIGASANO®?
- Are there any contraindications for LIGASANO®?
- How is LIGASANO® stored correctly?
- How resistant is LIGASANO® to ointments?
- Are there any interactions of ointments, solutions, medications with LIGASANO®?
- Are there any changes in the effects of LIGASANO® in combination with ointments?
- Does LIGASANO® promote sweat production?
- How is the dressing changed with LIGASANO®?
- Does LIGASANO® stick to the wound?
- Is LIGASANO® prescribable?
- Does LIGASANO® contain plasticizers?
Are there any changes in the effects of LIGASANO® in combination with ointments?
Ointments or gels can clog the pores of LIGASANO® and change the surface texture. The controlled absorbency and the desired mechanical stimulus can be negatively affected or even eliminated.